Musings on how to lawyer, reports on thought-provoking cases, and rants on the current state of the legal profession by Jay Milano, a nationally known criminal defense lawyer in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Milano Law Firm Attorney Kate Pruchnicki Selected as 2019 Rising Star by SuperLawyers
- Milano Law Firm Attorney Kate Pruchnicki Published in Spring 2018 Vindicator
- Learn about Recent Changes to Ohio’s OVI Laws
- The Difference Between a Misdemeanor v. Felony OVI in Ohio
- Jane Doe
- Some Rules On Giving a Speech, Or an Opening Statement, Or a Closing Argument
- Holy Love versus The United States of America—And Guess Who Is Winning
- Lack of judicial discretion underlies problem of liar’s pleas: Jay Milano (Opinion)
- And the Beast Spit Him Out
- Every Lawyer Needs to Understand Trial
- Jay Milano Named Top Rated Lawyer
- The Buzz on Ohio OVI Testing
- Who is best qualified to be our next prosecutor?
- The Policeman Is Your Friend*, Homicide Case Dismissed
- How to Win Cases – Part I
- How to Win Cases – Part II
- How to Win Cases – Part III
- How to Win Cases – Part IV
- How to Win Cases – Part V
- The St. Bernadette Defamation Case-Teachers Vindicated-$1,000,000 Verdict
If you have a problem, call us at (440) 356-2828. If we are unable to assist you, at the very least we can put you in touch with an attorney who is qualified and who you can trust.